On behalf of the TBNS staff and Board it is our pleasure to welcome the new and returning families to the school year. The excitement and energy is evident as we plan for the months ahead. We promise to continue to facilitate the best possible Early Childhood experiences for your preschooler coupled with opportunities for parent education and socialization.
On our website you will find information relevant to TBNS as a school and culture. If you have additional questions or ideas, please do not hesitate to speak us. Our door is always open and we welcome your interest and input.
We look forward to this year as we work together – a community of parents, staff and Board – in order to bring developmentally appropriate practices in Early Childhood Education to the students of Trinity Buckingham Nursery School & Kindergarten.
We are proud to list some positives about our Preschool and Kindergarten.
Spot Light on Trinity:
- Longevity: Celebrating 44 years of Educational Excellence 1967 – 2011
- Licensed: by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Division of Private Academic Schools
- Member: Nation Association of Episcopal Schools
- Focus on Christian Education
- Monthly chapel Program for parents and children
- All lead teachers hold Pennsylvania certification in Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education
- To provide a caring, stimulating program to nurture the developing young child.
- To clarify the child's awareness of himself and his relationship to others and God.
- Teacher and assistant in every class
- To ease the first separation of the child from the parent and home to teacher and peers at school.
- Small class size – emphasis on individualized and small group instruction
We hope you enjoy looking through our website. We believe it represents our love and devotion to our children and their families. We look forward to meeting with you!
With Warm Regards,
The Trinity Buckingham
Nursery & Kindergarten School Staff